Nutritional Weight Loss Program
The prescription HCG program is an exciting program that offers many advantages, including the loss of problematic visceral fat at an expedited pace. Additionally,
the combination of prescription HCG and a very low calorie diet (VLCD) helps to reset your hypothalamus, the area of the brain that controls hunger and satiation, leading
to a greater opportunity for long-term success.
Our medically supervised program uses prescription HCG and includes weekly to bi-weekly visits with a practitioner to guide you through
the program. We offer two programs that are based on the amount of weight you want to lose:
- If you need to lose fewer than 20 pounds the Short program is ideal for you. (23 days HCG/21 days maintenance)
- If you need to lose more than 20 pounds the Long program is ideal for you. (40 days HCG/21 days maintenance)
Once you complete the program, if you feel you have more weight to lose, you can simply enroll for another session. Our own HCG weight loss program is broken down
into fivespecific sections that are designed to optimize your weight loss success.
- Intestinal and Bowel Detoxification (optional) - This phase is designed to last 15 days and will restrict the types of food you will be eating. Supplements for detox
will be recommended during this phase. If you have a difficult time losing weight, it may be a result of the toxins that are constantly being introduced into your bloodstream. The more fat
your body has, the more toxins it will retain, as you lose weight those fat cells will release toxins into the bloodstream. Once the toxins are in the bloodstream, they can cause harm to the body.
Detoxification is the process of binding up these toxins and releasing them from the body. Although study of detoxification and its impact on obesity is relatively new, researchers do understand some
of the mechanisms involved with how toxins impact weight gain. In particular, toxins can impact your ability to lose weight in three significant ways:
- Toxins slow your metabolism
- Toxins decrease your ability to burn fat
- Toxins slow down the satiety response time (the time it takes you to feel full)
- Loading Phase – On days 1 – 2 you take the prescription HCG and vitamins and you “load” calories to rev-up your metabolism. Ideally, your
diet for these two days should be high fat and high calorie. Enjoy!
- Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) Phase – For the next 21 or 38 days, depending on which program you chose, you follow a specific and regimented VLCD. Additionally, you
take the prescription HCG and vitamins. It is important during this period that you adhere strictly to the diet to maximize your weight loss success.
- Transition Phase – For this 3-day phase of the diet you continue with the VLCD but do NOT take the prescription HCG. This time is allowing your body to prepare for the
maintenance phase of the program.
- The Post Diet – This is the most critical phase of the diet! During this 21 day timeframe, you will begin factoring foods back into your diet in 1 week intervals. If
you go back to your old eating habits the weight will come back! It’s important that you’re as committed to this portion of the diet as you were to the VLCD phase.
||Ideal for Fewer than 20 lbs. to lose
||Ideal for More than 20 lbs. to lose
|HCG / V-Shot / Detox Supplements
|| Days 1-2
|| Days 3-40
|| Days 41-43
|The Post Diet (Maintenance)
Veggies/Fruits/Meat/Eggs/Plant Oils(no sugars and starches)
|| Days 44-51
|May add 1 serving of Nuts/Seeds + Beans or Legumes(slowly add sugars)
|| Days 52-59
May add 1 serving of Grains + 1 serving of Dairy
The food plan you follow during the VLCD and Transition phases of the program is very specific. To achieve optimal weight-loss success it is advised that the program be closely followed. The
prescription HCG is a key factor in preventing hunger, which allows you to adhere to the program much more easily than you would expect. You can do it and you will see amazing results! Be sure to
drink 64oz of water throughout the day.
- Tea or coffee in any quantity without sugar. Only one tablespoonful of milk allowed in 24 hours. Stevia may be used.
- 3.5-4 oz/110-115 grams of protein: veal, beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish, tuna in water, lobster, crab, or shrimp. All visible fat must be carefully removed before cooking, and the
meat must be weighed raw. It must be boiled or grilled without additional fat. Salmon, eel, herring, dried or pickled fish are not allowed. The chicken breast must be removed from the
- One type of vegetable only to be chosen from the following: spinach, chard, chicory, beet-greens, green salad, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus,
- One breadstick (grissino) or one Melba toast.
- An apple, orange, or a handful of strawberries or one-half grapefruit.
||The same four choices as lunch (above.)